Plymouth District Library's Summer Reading Programs 2015
Make sure you are on the correct program page for your age and then register below.
Teen (12-17 years)
Thursday, June 11
John Green Fan EventFriday, June 19th 3-5 PM
Thursday, June 25th 2-4 PM
Hobbit Fan Event
Monday, June 29th 7-8:30 PM
Monday, July 6th 6-8 PM
Yoga with Amy
Wednesday, July 8th 7-8:30 PM
Pixel Art Fun
Friday, July 17th 2-4 PM
College-Bound Books: World War ZTuesday, July 21st 3:30-4:30 PM
Bleach Art T-ShirtsMonday, July 27th 5-7 PM
After-Hours Bash Saturday, August 8th 5-9 PM
Check out the Teen Zone for more ideas on where to earn points!
Click on the Sign Me Up button to register! If you are already registered, enter your user name & password and then click on the login button.
How it works
Ready to spark a reaction?
1) Click on "Sign Me Up".
2) Create your user name and password.
3) Earn a point each time you log what you are reading, answer the quiz question on the Teen Zone webpage, and tell us about your other summer activities.
4) Log-on every day and complete up to 5 logs per day - one for each different activity.
5) Log as many points as you can before August 8, 2015.
6) Redeem points for prizes (everything from free ice cream to gift cards) when the Prize Store opens on July 14.
The more points you earn the more prizes you can get. Go to
Plymouth Library's Teen Page
for more ideas on how to earn bonus points and win more prizes!
Real justice about a teen unjustly jailed for a crime he didn't commit.
Great - I would recommend to Sarah.