Plymouth District Library's Summer Reading Programs 2015
Make sure you are on the correct program page for your age and then register below.
Teen (12-17 years)
Wednesday July 2 @ 12pm
Duct Tape Creations
Wednesday July 9 '14 @ 12pm
Heroes of Olympus/Rick Riordan Fan Event
Monday, July 14 @ 3pm
El Wire Masks
Friday July 18 @ 2pm
Learn How to Juggle
Wednesday July 23 @ 6:30pm
Make Your Own Game App
Saturday July 26 @ 10am
Monday August 4 @ 5pm
Pizza Lock-In: Friday August 8 '14 @ 5-9:30pm
Check the Teen Zone website for ways to win bonus points!
Enter your user name and password and click on the
How it works
Ready to spark a reaction?
1) Click on "Sign Me Up".
2) Create your user name and password.
3) Earn a point each time you log what you are reading, answer the quiz question on the Teen Zone webpage, and tell us about your other summer activities.
4) Log-on every day and complete up to 5 logs per day - one for each different activity.
5) Log as many points as you can before August 8, 2014.
6) Redeem points for prizes (everything from free ice cream to gift cards) when the Prize Store opens on July 14.
The more points you earn the more prizes you can get. Go to
Plymouth Library's Teen Page
for more ideas on how to earn bonus points and win more prizes!
It's about an Arab American girl that moves to Palestine with her parents permanently. I can relate to this because I'm Indian and when I go to India, I see so many differences especially in culture and way of living
Go to the library
What I did
Watched Chasing Life.
It's a dystopian novel and this was my third time reading it. Four.